Langsung ke konten utama

Example of Application Letter

Bogor, April 12, 2017
To:
Surya Angkasa Corp
Human Resources Department
Puri Kembangan Street Kav.102
Jakarta

Dear Madam,

With reference to your Advertisement in “Sindo Post”, dated April 1, 2017, I would like to be considered for the post of receptionist.

I am  20 years old. Place and date of birth : Kumpulan, August 16, 1996. Last education in Senior High School,and now in Accounting Department in Pakuan University. I have job experience as receptionist in Adira Finance.

I am in good health, willing to work, fast learning, and work well with others I have good communication skill and speak English fluently both oral and written.

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services would be an asset to your company. I assure you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to me. I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration.

Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your reply.

                                                                                              
Your Sincerely,


Fauziah Rahmawaty



Komentar